Monday 4 June 2012

Law and Morals is back!

When i first created this blog, I had the high hopes that I imagine every new blogger has. I imagined daily blogs full of witty and exciting content. However, 7 posts later and my blog was abandoned. Life took over, I had to finish my degree whilst (rather excitingly) working full time in a personal injury firm. However, now i am back, armed with potentially unrealistic high hopes again, but I'm willing to give this whole blogging thing another go. Just watch this space...

2 comments:

  1. Yay... that's great news. Welcome back! :-)

    I've always thought that blogging is more a marathon rather than a sprint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation first of all, Than its not end buddy it’s a beginning of new life which will called professional life just watch out and my advice always be helpful do not misguide anyone you will be successful, Best wishes for always.click here more info about law

    ReplyDelete